A PHP library for easy image handling.
"A presentation card built with GImage" - View code example
- Load an image from local path, URL or image resource.
- Create shapes such as rectangles or ellipses with opacity.
- Resize, scale or crop images proportionally.
- Rotate images, shapes or texts.
- Embed text with custom TTF fonts.
- Compose a pool of images with Canvas.
- Swap image formats such as JPEG, PNG and GIF.
- Save images in local or output on the browser.
- Save several copies of the same image.
- Render an image in-memory and return the resource.
For detailed instructions see the getting started guide.